Thursday 20 August 2009

Bespoke Harry Potter Cards








I made these cards for a friend at the post office, I love the pink and black one, the silver swirl was cut on my cricut expression machine with the accent essentials cartridge, and the flowers were from a box of Petaloos flowers. I made the black flower look silvery by painting silver pearl paint onto it.

The Harry Potter cards were made into decoupage using images I found online, and I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder to make the stars. I hope her twin grandsons like them!


The Liverpool card was made with an image I found online and the footballs are from a bag of football confetti.

2 comments:

craftyheather said...

just trying out the comments to see if it works

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather,
Post the award on here and pass it on to as many as you can. Rules should be self explanatory.
Sam xx